Shelf Pics  

Posted by Roland

Well over a month ago, probably 2 months ago, I bought some shelves from a yard sale. They were cheap and looked pretty cool, and I thought they'd look good in the nursery. Unfortunately, Violet didn't agree. Their coloring scheme was green and natural wood brown, which doesn't match our nursery's color scheme.

Apparently Home Depot has specific Disney color swatches. So I bought a gallon of paint for each of the two colors we're using and a quart of white primer.




Disney Link to colors

I spent a few WEEKS prepping and painting these shelves. What a pain. Anyway, I didn't get around to taking pictures of the shelves before I painted them, unfortunately. Hey, there was a rogue beaver in my garage, gimme a break. Here are pics of the finished products though:


This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2007 at Wednesday, July 18, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment