Reading LIst  

Posted by Roland

I don't read that much. At least, I stopped reading novels and the like somewhere around high school. I guess reading textbooks substituted for reading books. Besides, reading makes me very sleepy. Over the last decade I've barely read a handful of novels. But the last year or three, thanks to Violet who reads a lot, I've gotten back into the reading habit, sorta. I read when I'm able to goto bed early and I'm not quite tired yet. As a result I've read, albeit slowly, a few books this past year or so. My most recently read, currently reading, and soon to read lists are now located on the right column. Start of Darkness counts, even though it's book full of comic strips. I love Order of the Stick :)

This entry was posted on Monday, July 02, 2007 at Monday, July 02, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment