Finished Nursery  

Posted by Roland

I finished the nursery this morning. All the furniture is in and the shelves are up. Violet still has some stickers to put up, but my job is finished. I even added a shelf to the closet for more storage. I'm pretty happy with the results, though there are several imperfections that glare out at me, like scrap marks or extra holes in the wall or something. But oh well. I know it can't *BE* perfect.




The Cherry Wood Crib with the pooh themed crib set. It doesn't have the mattress protector or pad on it it, but those can't be seen anyway.







Violet's Glider chair. The footstool wa
s too expensive, so we didn't get it.






A pic I got for 2 bucks at a yard sale, and the painted shelves from my previous blog post. On the left is the Cherry Wood changing table, ready for some poop-inspired diaper changing goodness.








The most expensive piece in the set, this Cherry Wood Armoire is where we will keep his Diaper shirts (The term Onesie is a TM of Gerber), diapers, wipes, current wearable fashions, blankets, and large stuft animals that don't fit on the shelves, such as Tigger there.

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 at Sunday, July 22, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Wow, that nursery has Officially Been Pimped.

I'm on the third kid. His nursery is ...less.

4:44 PM

Post a Comment