Weekend Plans  

Posted by Roland

Well I had hoped to play Dungeons & Dragons Online (DDO) all weekend since its FREE and has a +50% bonus XP along with other goodies. But well, there weren't very many people online. Yesterday I found a group and we all died several times due to lack of party cooperation. Eventually we got our act together and completed the quest, which was good once we got going. The game is real good with a good party, and suck otherwise. I logged back in this evening with various characters and just didn't seem all that motivated to play it. I'm more tempted to reinstate my COH/V account and play that instead. At least I know what I'm doing and where to go in that game.

I unpacked some more stuff, put together the futon, and spent about 90 mins putting empty boxes in the garage's attic. There's a lot of space up there. It could almost be its own room. Tomorrow I plan to swap out the landlord's Washer+Dryer for ours, cuz theirs sucks.

I saw a free pool table (legal sized, but need felt replacement) on craigslist that I wanted, but without the means to take it apart and transport it, I couldn't go get it. (sigh)

While I unpacked I rocked out (Kelly Clarkson and then Josie & The Pussycats, if you're curious) using my pair of Sharper Image Wireless Headphones. They worked really well. I was pleased. I got them like, well over a year ago from a gift certificate I was given. I've used them occasionally and they've worked pretty well. Sometime I get some static if I'm far away or near a bunch of heavy metal objects.
I also like them because I can just set them on the recharging station instead of replacing the batteries every so often.

Well I suppose that's enough rambling for now. Time for another doughnut. That's a lot of typing.

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 17, 2007 at Saturday, March 17, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment