Movie: Ghost Rider  

Posted by Roland

We went and saw Ghost Rider last night. Not just because I wanted to see it (it was only like # 3 on Violet's top 2 list), but mainly due because its start time was 725pm, and that allowed me to leave work at 6, arrive home around 635, leave the house with Violet around 640/645, goto dinner (fast food, no time for a good sit down dinner, which is ok since we had just went to Bob Evans (first time we've ever been to a Bob Evans) the previous night, and we really liked the restaraunt. It's like a good IHop I guess.), and drive to the theatre arriving around 710ish.

At least, that was the plan.

Unlike most good stories, there was no drama. We had a decent dinner at Wendys, arrived early at the theatre, there were very few people around and we had our choice of seats.

I really liked the movie. Violet thought it was too hokey. I really liked the fire effects and the way things played out. I didn't realize Eva Mendez could fill out a dress so well. Jeez. A few parts were kinda glossed over and pointless/useless, so that was a let down cuz they coulda made something outta those parts. Anyway, I liked it a lot, and reccommend it. BTW, I know nothing about the comic or character really so I have no idea how much the movie deviates from anything. A lot, I suspect.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 21, 2007 at Wednesday, March 21, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment