Doing Stuff  

Posted by Roland

An old friend of mine was recently hired at the place I work. It's great to see him and I really look forward to having him and his family move out here. It's been busy trying to find him a place to live but today he finally settled on a place. Cool beans.

I've been trying to diet again but thus far that's only last like, 2 days in a row before I quit it again. Being the husband of a pregnant lady isn't good for the waistline. Yes, I totally blame her :)

I've been trying to figure out retirement and financial stuff for the past week or so. I'm terrible at this stuff. Besides, I have a lot of TiVo to catch up on. I like the new tv show Army Wives. I'm watching a few others, like episodes of Two and a Half Men that I've missed. I like that show too. I'm only watching Celebrity Fit Club because Tiffany is on it. Dustin Diamond is a pure jerk and doesn't deserve the camera time. He may have a split personality.

City of Heroes just had a double XP bouns weekend so I played as much of that as I could. Which wasn't too much. I only gained a level and a half. I'm a sad, sad gamer. DDO had a double XP weekend too, with bonus loot, but well, I didn't get a chance to play that at all. Sad Panda.


I'm sure I've done / accomplished / attempted other stuff in the past week or two, but I don't recall any of it right now. sigh.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2007 at Wednesday, June 20, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment