Catapult, or trebuchet. You decide.  

Posted by Roland

Craigslist.org is awesome. Low cost and free stuff appears there all the time. Weird stuff too. How weird? I saw a free skeeball machine once. Looked like it was in good condition too. Washers, dryers, weight equipment, shelves, couches, chairs, pianos.. its crazy. I didn't have a way to haul the skeeball at the time, but since I bought my trailer, I can pick up all kinds of things. Including my latest acquisition, The Catapult. Of course, it uses a spring, not a weight, and it uses a sling head for more distance like a trebuchet. Doesn't matter. It was free.
If he who dies with the most toys wins, then craigslist will help a lot.

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 23, 2007 at Saturday, June 23, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

1. Why was this built?

2. Say you and the catapult are in your trailer, and your wife is driving. Does that make you the tailgunner?

2a. Can you intall some kind of rotating base?

3. I expect to see this in the A-Team movie. Or Jackass 3.

8:22 PM

1: It was a high school project for some kid.

2: Riding in the trailer would be illegal. But Yes.

2a: Yes.

3: Only if they pay me a prop rental fee.

1:29 PM
Anonymous  

Trebuchet. For the record. Have you launched anything .. abnormal .. yet? :D

1:38 PM

Post a Comment