YouTube  

Posted by Roland

I'm a big fan of the personal video craze(YouTube, Flixxy, etc), as I'm sure millions of others are. I debated putting up a "Favorite Videos" link on the right, but for now I just decided to make it a regular blog post. When you're bored, check these out.

Man Flies. For real. With a jet pack. For about 4 mins. Back in 2004. Why isn't this mainstream yet you ask? Cuz the government doesn't want people flying around doing stupid stuff, which is why poor Moller International's SkyCar, which I'm a big fan of, still has yet to see market. :(

Speaking of flying vehicles, here's one that really works. It's a flying motorcyle. (No resemblance to the Battlestar Galactica TOS version)

Cat plays Piano. Need I say more?

This could have been done better. I really like the premise of Medieval Tech Support, and its kinda funny, but it could be so much better.

I've always been a fan of Nikola Tesla, and I think he really got a bum deal. So I'm happy to see his spirit in this car.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 21, 2007 at Wednesday, February 21, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment