Belated Birthday  

Posted by Roland

Well, it's pretty bad when someone misses your birthday. But when that someone is yourself, I guess that's pretty bad too. I was in Seattle, WA. actually, and couldn't remember my Blog Password so I was unable to post anything. I was on-site for a job interview so I didn't really do anything else during my B-day. Doh. But my mommy called me and sang me Happy Birthday like usual, and Violet sent me a nice e-card. Being outta work right now, we kinda had to skip presents for Valentines and my Birthday. 36 isn't all that special anyway.. Now I'm even closer to 40 than 30. Ack!

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 18, 2007 at Sunday, February 18, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment