Work and Play  

Posted by Roland

Not much to post lately. I've been working a lot. I can't talk to much about it, I'm afraid.

I'm also in negotiations with several people to start up a role playing game. Several people from work have indicated interest in my Evil Rises campaign. I can't decide if I want to start the campaign from scratch and have the players go through the same things my last players did (Act I: Finding the first Shadow Gem) or start at a higher level and continue the campaign from where the last game left off (begin Act II: Finding the 2nd Shadow Gem). There's pros and cons to both.

Also, gas is too expensive.

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 19, 2007 at Thursday, April 19, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

You need to join our Mellynórë Kinship LJ community!
http://community.livejournal.com/mellynore/profile

10:51 PM

Post a Comment