Eragon  

Posted by Roland

Well I heard that this movie wasn't so great, but that's never stopped me before.
It showed up in the mail via Netflix a few days ago and having just watched it last night, I liked it. so there. There were a few parts that were kinda.. well, done "wrong" IMO, and a few parts seemed to carry the cinematic camera vistas into boringville, but by and large I enjoyed the movie, most of the actors, and the dragon herself was great. Besides, I always enjoy a Joss Stone cameo. And who would have guessed that Sienna Guilory is the same Sienna Guillory that starred as Jill Valentine in Resident Evil:Apocalypse? Not me.

I'd give it a 75%

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 24, 2007 at Tuesday, April 24, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment