Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning LAUNCH  

Posted by Roland

Today, Warhammer Online: Age of Recloning launched. This is my 3rd launch title. People have been asking me how I feel. I dunno. I don't really feel any different. I'm not especially happy, or sad, or anything. I guess I'm curious as to the impact of the game to the market and its hopeful success. I guess if I am anything I am reserved. I'm not holding my breath or anything, but I am still waiting for a month to see if the game is a true success or not. I hope it will be, and some part of me believes it will be, but I'm still a little wary of the whole ordeal. At some point I thought I might be a little anxious, but I'm really not. I don't mean to downplay the significant achievements we've all accomplished. I think we've done a great job. Maybe I'm just too tired to be overjoyed at the moment.

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 18, 2008 at Thursday, September 18, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Congrats baby!!!

7:55 PM

Congratulations! I think this launch is going to be a good one, and there'll be plenty of expansion material to keep you busy :)

10:13 PM

Congrats! I think the launch went great and the buzz has bee excellent. Take it from this grumpy old poop - WAR iz da WAAAGH!!

11:27 AM

Post a Comment