Sixth Anniversary  

Posted by Roland

I'm very happy to report that today is Violet and I's 6th wedding anniversary. Apparently I made a very good choice (this time). Our lives are pretty good, despite my blogging to the contrary sometimes. Our son is nearly 7 months old, my career is awesome, and we just reduced our living expenses in order to pay off some debts. And I owe most of it to my lovely bride. THANKS BABYKINS! YOU'RE THE BESTEST!

I'm ashamed to admit that I didnt buy her a card. I had planned to, but then things came up (The move mainly, but we also went to see the Washington Capitals.. they lost 10-7), and by the time we got home, it was after midnight (We took the metro rail into downtown DC). So I failed. I'll have to make it up to her next year I suppose :(

This entry was posted on Monday, April 07, 2008 at Monday, April 07, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

5:56 PM

Post a Comment