Riding Mower  

Posted by Roland

For lawn care, I have a cordless, rechargeable weed eater (trimmer).
I also have an electric lawnmower. Its great, since there's no gas, oil, or maintenance. But it requires an extension cord. And a lot of pushing.
Well, this new house has a pretty big yard. Possibly too big for extension cord use. We also have a front yard.. mowing would take me hours. Ick. So I've been surfing Craigslist and found a good, used riding mower.


IT'S FRICIKIN AWESOME! Mowed the entire front and back in like, 30 mins.
Murry 18.5hp 46", about 8 years old.
$500 bucks. (New ones are 1500-2500 easy, and used ones are 250-750, usually with stuff that needs fixed and are really old). Its a great deal since it runs good, no defects that I know of, and came with a bagging system, mulching cover, AND a snow plow. How cool is that? I may take more pictures later... but now I'm going into work (yes, Its Sunday) with baby Drake so Violet can take a break and I can get some work done (milestones are approaching fast!)

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 13, 2008 at Sunday, April 13, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
2:30 PM

Post a Comment