One More Week  

Posted by Roland

Well its time to do yet another weekly update I suppose. I don't know where the time goes. It isn't sleep, that's for sure.

First and foremost, my heartfelt condolences to those that have suffered the loss of Taarna Renee Wiltsie. I have no words to help ease such pain.

Drake is getting medicine for what appears to be acid reflux/heartburn. I don't know if it's helping or not, but we'll see. He's due for some sorta test thing to ensure his stomach and stuff is OK.

Our major milestone at work ended Wed, so these past few days I'm a bit less busy than usual (which means I'm busy but not overly so). I'm happy a majority of my work will finally be enjoyed during the guild open beta scheduled in December.

Our house sucks, temperature wise. (It sucks for many reasons, this being yet another one).
Some rooms are cold, like 60 or 65, while others are comfortable, around 70. Thankfully, the nursery is one of the warm rooms. And since that's where I've been sleeping most of the time, I've been OK. Violet sleeps in the bedroom and thats one of the coldest rooms, but she prefers sleeping in the cold. Craziness I say.

Speaking of Crazy.... Rock band. Yeah. That's crazy like a fox cool. I wish we had the money for such things, but I just spent 150 bucks on rechargeable batteries and charger for all the baby stuff. Swing, Chair, Mobile, etc. ACK! I say.

(PS, I'm getting Rock Band anyway, via work, at slightly reduced cost.. Still can't afford it, but meh, whatta gonna do.. car payments are for suckers, anyway.. am I right? )

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 18, 2007 at Sunday, November 18, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Yeah, totally, crescenet.

Anyway, we had the Baby Heartburn thing too. Have you tried putting the little dude at an incline? So he's on his back, but tilted up a bit?

It doesn't sound like colic, bot apparently this trick sometimes works for that as well.

Good luck!

2:52 PM

Post a Comment