this week's update  

Posted by Roland

Umm, its hard to recall the events of the past week.... its all kinda a blur due to sleep deprivation, constant baby interruptions, and working hard to get the game done.

Lets see... where to begin?? Watched Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.
It's been on the shelf for a month or so (via netflix). I liked the movie, though the baby interupted every 20 mins or so. I realize Galactus as a cloud seemed dumb, but I thought it was a good effect and concept for a world-devouring entity. Some good funny moments too. Overall, I didn't have too many things I didn't like about this movie. Better than the original? Maybe, maybe not.. I'd say about the same.

I went to a Halloween party on Oct 27th. I didn't have time or money to make a costume, so I just wore jeans and a T-Shirt like always. It was fun. I don't get invited to parties very often, if at all.. so I was happy to have attended. Oct 31 was work-day dress up, but I didn't dress up for that either. Maybe next year I'll have the time and resources for an actual costume. We'll see.

I haven't been able to play UT3 demo much lately (baby interference) but I was able to get through a few puzzle levels of Portal. I look forward to playing HL2 Episode 2. I also played two of the songs on he Guitar Hero 3 demo( Hit me with your best shot, Rock you like a hurricane). I wish I had the money (and some time) to buy this game. And Rock Band. (sigh)

Work is going good, and I am very happy and thankful for that.

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 04, 2007 at Sunday, November 04, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment