Move Prep  

Posted by Roland

Its very difficult to pack and watch Drake at the same time. That's all I'll say on that matter.
I got 2 ABF trailers. I get the whole 28' in one and 14' in the other one. These are pretty much rig trailers. I'm charged by linear foot, not by weight, which is nice. A friend used them and recommend them. Much cheaper than professional movers and I just can't move myself this time. So this seemed the best solution. They delivered the trailers today and man are they big. They are also fairly high off the ground. I'm not sure I can load the pool table. Maybe if I had 6-8 fairly strong people helping me, but I don't. Maybe I can rig some kinda pulley system. Maybe I can ask my neighbors. Maybe I can post an ad on craigslist. Not sure how this is gonna work, but I get 3 business days (and the weekend) to figure it out.

This entry was posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 at Friday, March 20, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment