Fallout 3  

Posted by Roland

I picked up Fallout 3 (CE of course) two weeks ago or so. Nearly all my free time is spent playing it. I just reached level 6. It's a great game and I am enthusiastic about continuing it. I haven't even tried Red Alert 3 yet. I'll get to that game eventually. Heck, I haven't even finished Oblivion (which this game resembles in so much as it uses the same engine and is made by the same company, Bethesda). I highly reccommend Fallout 3. It might become one of my all-time favorite games. Ratings and reviews are very high. Sales are through a very high roof. I'm happy my new system runs it like a charm.

I just found out that Amazon is offering a "Survival Edition". Same as the CE, but includes a life size Pipboy 3000. GAH! Now I wish I had known that prior to getting the CE. Tis Boo.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 at Wednesday, November 12, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Traitor.

9:01 PM

How am I a Traitor?

11:05 AM

Post a Comment