Dentist Appointment  

Posted by Roland

I almost forgot to blog that I went to the dentist a few weeks ago. Since I hadn't been in like, 2 years, Violet thought she would make an appointment for me. How nice of her! (/Sarcasm)

I didn't have any cavities, which is great. However I did need what they call a "deep cleaning", which is where they numb my mouth and really dig deep under the gums. I've always had good teeth and bad gums, mostly because I don't floss. Except for my front right tooth. It's a bit yellow, but that's not due to negligence or lack of hygiene.. apparently I had some kinda trauma to it as a kid and it was damaged or died. I don't remember what this could've been... I've hit my head on so many things its hard to keep track of what happened when.

I've been using the Oral B Cross Action Plus brush for about 9 months now, and I like it a lot. Violet uses a sonic care brush, but I don't care for it. Anyway the dentist office we use is fantastic. Very up-scale, courteous, and professional. I watched the DVD of Transformers on an overhead LCD screen while they did their work on me. Pretty awesome. They also prescribed me an oral rinse. I've been mostly good since the appointment... They want me to brush twice a day, and I've been doing it at least once a day. They want me to floss at least once a day, and I've been flossing about 4 or 5 times a week. Hey, its better than before. I have an appointment in Feb. We'll see if my new oral habits work out.

This entry was posted on Monday, December 31, 2007 at Monday, December 31, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment