Games, finally...  

Posted by Roland

I really like the new UT3 Demo. It's full of awesomeness. It'll be out in stores next month.
I particularly favor the flying vehicle in vehicle CTF. The map is pretty awesome too. I've been playing during lunch at work.

I bought The Orange Box. I haven't played anything except a little Team Fortress 2 thus far (Also at lunchtime). but I look forward to playing Half LIfe 2 Episode 3. And maybe Portal.

As it is this post has taken 20 mins to type up because the baby keeps interupting. He's a stinker that way. Maybe he's upset because I havent had a chance to update his blog...

If that wasn't enough, I also have the Crysis Beta to play.

In other news, my mom sent her first ever text message via her cell phone to mine yesterday. Quite the accomplishment.

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 20, 2007 at Saturday, October 20, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment