SpiderMan 3  

Posted by Roland

My company took us (and our signigicant others) to see Spider Man 3 last friday (release day). We had the whole movie screen room to ourselves. K-nifty.

I liked the movie. I though the acting was very good and the special effects were great. The storyline was OK, could've been better in some areas. My main dislike was the theme.. it was kinda forced and didnt flow very well. "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility" worked really well for the first film, but this "friends and forgiveness" or whatever they were doing didnt work well. A few people clapped when Bruce Campbell graced the screen. I guess only a geek would know why. I didnt know he could do a french accent. it was ok.. not great. Too much drama between MJ and Peter. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. Geeez. BTW, What Peter did.. totally stupid. I was happy to see Bryce Dallas Howard, even though she had blonde hair.

It wasn't as good as 1 or 2, but it was still good. I reccommend it.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2007 at Wednesday, May 09, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment