Guildhall Masters Program  

Posted by Roland

As an alumni from the first Guildhall graduation class, the curriculum had yet to be accredited. That takes years. Well, now they are. All the alumni who only achieved a Master's certificate can now reapply and finish the degree to turn it into a Masters Degree. All work has to be done by July 2009, and it costs an additional $5,000.

For some reason they are requiring me to take a test to be accepted. Unfortunately, I don't have time right now for such things, and I applied back in April. It would have been nice to know about these things when I applied instead of a week or so before its due. Especially since I've been crunching some this week.

I'll know more Monday if they can extend the deadline for me or not.

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 29, 2008 at Sunday, June 29, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Wow, that's craptastic! I hope they get reasonable for you, you deserve the degree!

12:55 PM

Did they at least kiss you before they screwed you? I mean really, you already did the time, you should just be given the degree instead of corn-holing you for an additional $5k.

Nice racket, though... hmm, I should look into doing something like that...

4:59 PM

Post a Comment