Birthday  

Posted by Roland

I turned 37 today.

I went to work. (I have a deadline on Tuesday). I took Drake with me too. I didn't get as much done as I would have liked.

We drove to Vienna and Annadale (30 mins) to look for a place to live. A few are decent possibilities.. We'll see if any of them pan out.

We went to Fuddruckers for dinner. Now I remember why we don't go there.. too expensive. Drake was really fascinated though and was extremely good our entire time there.

The evening was spent trying to organize a schedule for house hunting for tomorrow. And Drake is really fussy this evening so I didn't get much done. I also have to do taxes, not to mention pack. Also, Gwyn has been sick (can't drink water) and after a vet visit 4 days ago, we don't know what's actually wrong with her. But there's blood in her water bowl, so I had to isolate her to the extra bedroom.

That's pretty much it I suppose.

I specifically asked for nothing for my birthday, since we can't afford it. I got some nice cards and an outrageous gift from my mom, which I really appreciate.

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 16, 2008 at Saturday, February 16, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Happy Birthday! Congratulations!

10:43 AM

Happy bisthday! I hope things turn out better, soon.

12:22 PM
Anonymous  

Happy Birthday old man! Fortunately, you don't have to worry about going bald. :)

Hope you Karen and Drake had a good time together.

10:03 AM

Post a Comment