Free Online Games  

Posted by Roland

I'm not sure I've mentioned this before, but for quite a while now I've been enjoying free games courtesy of Kongregate.com.

One of my favorites is Desktop Defense, in which lemming like creatures go across the screen, and you have to place towers to shoot them before they make it across. Its free, fun, and doesn't take a whole lotta time.


I also really enjoyed Monster's Den, a rpg-dungeon crawl with Monty Haul loot. Very well done, for a free online flash game.

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 20, 2008 at Sunday, January 20, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Anonymous  

Desktop tower defense not taking lots of time? :) You must not be going through many waves. ;-)

I've spent a ton of time playing this in the past too, it's lots of fun. :)

2:53 AM

Well, its taking a lot less time than , say, Half life 2, Episode 2 or [insert MMO ame here].

It's also able to be played 1 handed, unlike many other games.

7:06 PM

I think those games are awesome. I played Desktop till I was sore.

You might want to try these others on Kongregate:

Onslaught2, vaguely similar to Desktop but with spectacular weapon effects and "combos."

Tactics 100: a multiplayer chess-ish game involving knights, wizards, archers and clerics.

Bowmaster Prelude: sort of a tactical shooter game. You have a tower, you shoot bad guys. You can also hire foot soldiers, cavalry and catapults.

These are the only sorts of games I play these days. Short ones.

12:22 AM

Post a Comment