Summary  

Posted by Roland

Since its been so long since Ive last posted I'll just summarize as much as I can remember.

Lots of work.
Great relaxing weekend with the wife. She working fewer hours. Mmm Clifton Ice Cream was good. Saw Stardust last weekend, it was really good. Cleaned and sanded a bench. I was gonna paint it, but got lazy. I've been putting in a lot of overtime at work so I've just been sleeping and working mainly, and just got caught up on all my TiVo'd shows. At some point I should probably list what those are. I bought and played BioShock for a little while last week, but havn't got around to continuing it. ALso been trying to put in some Brain 2 whatever ya call it on the DS. I have the brain age of a 50 year old. I guess that makes me wise at least. I got the A Team theme as a ring tone on my cell phone. Took the dog to the vet and Gwynn is fine, just needs to heal a bit more from her apparent neck injury or whatever it was that was causing her to squeak. I started a new D&D game with some co-workers. I'm actually a player for a change. I'm, playing an Elven Cleric of Corellon. SO far so good, we've only had 1 game. I tossed together a quick website for it too. Once its DM approved and I get more info on it I may post a link.

Thats all I can think of for now.

This entry was posted on Monday, September 03, 2007 at Monday, September 03, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment